First time user...

Old February 4th 05, 12:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
BigMomma

Default First time user...

I have never used broadband before, but this is the kind of thing I am
looking for.

I want to download mp3, use streaming video, that type of thing. I do
not need huge amounts of bandwidth.

I am looking for a reliable ISP, don't care about them giving me e-mail
addresses, decent customer service if things go wrong.

I am going to be living in rental accomadation so really want a month by
month service, and, of course, no set-up fee would be nice.

I am not sure that I can change to C&W so the Bulldog deal is probbaly
out. So what can I get with BT then?

TIA.
Old February 4th 05, 01:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7

BigMomma wrote:

I have never used broadband before, but this is the kind of thing I am
looking for.

I want to download mp3, use streaming video, that type of thing. I do
not need huge amounts of bandwidth.

I am looking for a reliable ISP, don't care about them giving me e-mail
addresses, decent customer service if things go wrong.

I am going to be living in rental accomadation so really want a month by
month service, and, of course, no set-up fee would be nice.

I am not sure that I can change to C&W so the Bulldog deal is probbaly
out. So what can I get with BT then?

TIA.

Go cable like Telewest if you don't want to be capped
or other service providers that don't cap.
You can also listen and download from 10,000+ internet radio
stations free with liveCDs like gnoppix