Any happy supanet customer out there ?

Old February 5th 05, 01:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dylan30

Default Any happy supanet customer out there ?

Hi,

I have finally took the plunge and told ntl to stick it. I am now looking
for a broadband supplier.
I am quite keep on supanet 1mb wireless setup so I can implement it into my
Buffalo airstation + access set up. (ie a 2 router setup.)
This would save me spending 50 on a Ethernet modem.

I have read some bad things about supanet but every company has some bad
luck with customers.

Are there any happy customer out there who can recommend the company ?

I would be using their news groups and but also using 3rd party email
servers i.e. one&one.

any comment please

Thanks

Adam

Old February 5th 05, 02:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
huLLy

Dylan30 wrote:

I have read some bad things about supanet but every company has some
bad luck with customers.

Are there any happy customer out there who can recommend the company ?

Hummm... supanet.... Tiny Computers...

Would you buy a Tiny Computer?

If so, supanet is for you!
--
huLLy
VOIP SIP Phone Number 4823176 on Global Village

Old February 5th 05, 08:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
sunnydog

"Dylan30" wrote in message
Hi,

I have finally took the plunge and told ntl to stick it. I am now looking
for a broadband supplier.
I am quite keep on supanet 1mb wireless setup so I can implement it into
my
Buffalo airstation + access set up. (ie a 2 router setup.)
This would save me spending 50 on a Ethernet modem.

I have read some bad things about supanet but every company has some bad
luck with customers.

Are there any happy customer out there who can recommend the company ?

I would be using their news groups and but also using 3rd party email
servers i.e. one&one.

supanet dont provide newsgroup access,
I think it's the worst decision of my life changing to supanet...oh well

sunnydog

Old February 6th 05, 09:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dr Teeth

You are of course joking, right?

If you are not...AVOID.
--