telco provider

Old February 6th 05, 10:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
cwallis

Default telco provider

If your stuck for a reliable national provider who can be dealt with totally
on-line including viewing an up to date account instantly try
http://dialwight.go-call.net
landlines,mobile phones, dial-up,broadband, web hosting.........all on-line.

krs cwallis

O:-)

Message sent by Excite Newsgroups.
http://www.excite.co.uk/newsgroup

Old February 6th 05, 10:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh cwallis:
http://dialwight.******.net
landlines,mobile phones, dial-up,broadband, web hosting.........all
on-line.

krs cwallis

Just too expensive, I'd rather use 18866 and 1899.

--
Current Items For Sale: http://www.bextech.me.uk/forsale
Free Calendar: http://www.bextech.me.uk/calendar