When does "Dave" sleep?

Old February 7th 05, 07:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

Default When does "Dave" sleep?

As subject line.

But then, such a minuscule brain probably doesn't need much rest....!
--
[Davism - a condition by which the sufferer experiences an inability
euthanasia recommended.
Old February 7th 05, 11:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
As subject line.

But then, such a minuscule brain probably doesn't need much rest....!

LOL, troll boy

Old February 7th 05, 01:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
B Gruff

On Monday 07 February 2005 07:44 Bob Eager wrote:

As subject line.

But then, such a minuscule brain probably doesn't need much
rest....!

Bob - If I catch up with you, I'll wring your neck:-)
As I write, there are 411 postings on that "rant" thread of his, and I
make it that 189 of those are from Dave! Now you cause him to start
posting in another, so please take that as a (friendly!) death
threat:-)

Interesting figures, don't you think?
We've had him tied up on a single thread since the end of last month.
He's felt himself obliged to reply to virtually every post that
anybody else has made, thereby keeping him from making his stupid
postings in any other threads!

In that thread, he started a rant about how a BB connection can't be
perfect for Internet use if it cannot be used to download 24-hours a
day without restriction, in particular to download films (he won't
accept Home Videos as an example of Videos, btw!)

Since then, he has told us that:-

1. Conceptually, an ADSL account is shared by 49 other people.

2. Customers should complain if their connection slows down from the
advertised speed.

3. Refused on at least 4 occasions to address the question of how,
given (1), a connection can NOT slow down for the other 49 - be at
least halved, in fact - if 1 person is in perpetual download.

4. Others have now reduced him to saying (in effect) that there are no
sites available to a UK user where films can be downloaded legally,
which seems to rather put a hole in his argument that he ought to be
allowed to download more than 1 film per day, but we are still
waiting to see just how daft he finally makes himself look on that
one:-)

Bill
begin
P.S. I doubt that Dave can see this, because the cretin is using
Outlook Express as his newsreader.
If he starts replying to this thread (as I hope he will) I suggest
that we (all) just keep throwing him red herrings, and thereby keep
him safely locked up on this thread for a while now, and away from
everybody else who wants to use this group properly:-)

Old February 7th 05, 02:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Heney

On 7 Feb 2005 07:44:58 GMT, "Bob Eager" wrote:

As subject line.

All the time, I think.

He appears to post in his sleep most of the time :-)

--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.