Reconnection fee...

Old February 7th 05, 11:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mo

Default Reconnection fee...

Hi

A coupel of years ago we changed the person whos name out BT account is in
at home.

This lead to our PIPEX ADSL being disconnected, I had to pay 50quid or so to
have it reconnected again (took 3 months for PIPEX to figure this out BTW,
this is when they were really bad CS)

Anyway, I may be moving house soon but the account will still be in the same
name......will they charge a reconnection fee again?

Old February 7th 05, 11:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 23:20:14 UTC, "mo" wrote:

Hi

A coupel of years ago we changed the person whos name out BT account is in
at home.

This lead to our PIPEX ADSL being disconnected, I had to pay 50quid or so to
have it reconnected again (took 3 months for PIPEX to figure this out BTW,
this is when they were really bad CS)

Anyway, I may be moving house soon but the account will still be in the same
name......will they charge a reconnection fee again?

Yes...different line. May be same number, but different line. This time
they'll actually have to do a small amount of work at the exchange; last
time it was just admin!

--
[Davism - a condition by which the sufferer experiences an inability
euthanasia recommended.