Vigor2500V

Old February 9th 05, 08:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
StuartM

Default Vigor2500V

I am considering buying a Draytek Vigor 2500V and would like to know if
anyone has anything negative to say about it especially with regards to port
forwarding and VPN passthrough.
Also, am I right in thinking the VOIP feature works without the pc being
switched on?
It seems an incredible piece of kit. Almost too good to be true.

You can also post positive comments if you feel the need. : )

Thanks for any help.

Stuart

Old February 9th 05, 05:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ben

I've got a Vigor 2100VG.

The VoIP works all the time. You don;t need to leave a computer switched on.
It's a fantastic feature!

Ben

Old February 10th 05, 01:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

Draytek has very good reputation for reliability.
Mine, 2600 wifi, hasn't missed a bit since May 03,
worth the extra money (after bad experience with Netgear...)
Regards,
Martin

Old February 10th 05, 08:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
StuartM

"Martin²" wrote in message
Draytek has very good reputation for reliability.
Mine, 2600 wifi, hasn't missed a bit since May 03,
worth the extra money (after bad experience with Netgear...)
Regards,
Martin

Thank you Martin and Ben. I've ordered one now. Hopefully it will arrive
today.

Regards,

Stuart