This thread reserved for Dave's next rant

Old February 9th 05, 01:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
B Gruff

Default This thread reserved for Dave's next rant

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/02/09/tiscali_hogs/

begin
I wonder if he can manage another 500 postings, but without
hesitation, deviation or repetition?:-)
Bill
Old February 9th 05, 02:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Heney

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 13:35:38 +0000, B Gruff
wrote:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/02/09/tiscali_hogs/

begin
I wonder if he can manage another 500 postings, but without
hesitation, deviation or repetition?:-)

But they aren't Plusnet.

Dave generally only rants about them.

And I doubt he has ever made two posts without deviation.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
Without my ignorance, your knowledge would be meaningless..

Old February 9th 05, 10:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

"B Gruff" wrote in message

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/02/09/tiscali_hogs/

begin
I wonder if he can manage another 500 postings, but without
hesitation, deviation or repetition?:-)
Bill

No need, IMO Tiscali are as bad as PN, which i have mentioned in the past,
the article says it all.

Old February 10th 05, 01:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

Default This thread reserved for Dave's next rant (and to be ignored by everyone else...)

enough said,
Martin