Reasons for loss of Service

Old February 10th 05, 08:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
BJH

Default Reasons for loss of Service

Hi

Yesterday I lost my BB connection from 11:45a to 18:00p.

My ISP (Businessserve) claimed to be unable to find out a reason for this
failure. My home BB connection with the same ISP from a neighbouring
Xchange was fine.

Is there any way of finding out a reason for a failure like this?

--
Regards
Barry
Old February 10th 05, 11:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Stirling

BJH wrote:
Hi

Yesterday I lost my BB connection from 11:45a to 18:00p.

My ISP (Businessserve) claimed to be unable to find out a reason for this
failure. My home BB connection with the same ISP from a neighbouring
Xchange was fine.

Is there any way of finding out a reason for a failure like this?

Some routers have logs, with histories.
It's possible it's a problem on your line.