Changing ISP, who?

Old February 10th 05, 11:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Stirling

Default Changing ISP, who?

Tx2 wrote:

I've read ADSLguide and narrowed it down to 4 ISP's whom I could
consider.

Zen, Eclipse, NDO or Griffin

I want a 1Mb package (migration) with a generous allowance, not
necessarily unlimited.

My current usage via my present ISP's monitoring system, has only ever
peaked at 11g in a month, so i guess that would suffice

It's been reported on plusnets groups by their networking staff that
7G/month is average, so it's unlikely that any ISP will introduce
capping at that level.
But, it's probable that some of the 'lite' accounts may be a bit
heavy for you, they generally arn't worth it if you're talking about 4G+.