Experiences of Virgin.

Old February 10th 05, 05:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jigsaw

Default Experiences of Virgin.

I am thinking of signing up with Virgin based upon the fact they do not
demand a contract or start-up fee?

Any good/bad experiences to share?
Old February 10th 05, 07:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian

Hi

Install date kept to and speed is fine as is reliability.

Getting questions answered by their support people - forget it!

Ian

Old February 12th 05, 02:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Piers James

good, service, speed and reliability. Only ever made one support call and
got the answer I needed. Flakiness of NGs of Dec 2003 is long gone.