DG834G and eBay?

Old February 11th 05, 10:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul D Smith

Default DG834G and eBay?

Anyone else had the following problems with a DG834G? I get to the eBay
"list of items" fine but when I try to select on, I switch to a blank
window, IE "spins" as if waiting for data but after a short while, data flow
stops (no apparent ZoneAlarm action) but the item never becomes available.

IE seems to think there is more data required. The DG834G seems to
disagree.

Paul DS

Old February 12th 05, 02:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Harry Bloomfield

Paul D Smith expressed precisely :
Anyone else had the following problems with a DG834G? I get to the eBay
"list of items" fine but when I try to select on, I switch to a blank
window, IE "spins" as if waiting for data but after a short while, data flow
stops (no apparent ZoneAlarm action) but the item never becomes available.

IE seems to think there is more data required. The DG834G seems to
disagree.

No such problems here... Can you provide a specific example, a URL?

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.org

Old February 20th 05, 06:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul D Smith

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
Paul D Smith expressed precisely :
Anyone else had the following problems with a DG834G? I get to the eBay
"list of items" fine but when I try to select on, I switch to a blank
window, IE "spins" as if waiting for data but after a short while, data

flow
stops (no apparent ZoneAlarm action) but the item never becomes

available.

IE seems to think there is more data required. The DG834G seems to
disagree.

No such problems here... Can you provide a specific example, a URL?

Harry,

It seems that my problems are to do with the router not acting properly as a
DNS proxy. See my latest post for further details.

Paul DS.