Any views on ADSL Nation.

Old February 13th 05, 01:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ben Clay

Default Any views on ADSL Nation.

Living in the sticks has been quite frustrationg but finally we'll get
broadband in March. I'm busy buying faceplates, etc from ADSLNation and have
a problem with their NTE-2005 - incorrect screws to fix it to the NTE-5 and
their IDC tool doesn't fit. Nevertheless, I've wired in the unit (using an
old credit with a thin cut in it - inventive, eh?), stuck it to the NTE-5
with sticky tape for the moment, and asked ADSLNation to send correct
screws. Here's the question - shall I hold my breath?

Old February 13th 05, 08:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ben Clay

Call me sad for replying to my own post but Clarity does it again
(http://www.clarity.it/telecoms/adsl_faceplate.htm) so problem solved. Well
done Clarity - very useful site. I wonder how long it will take ADSL Nation
to catch up...