Error 721

Old February 13th 05, 05:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kevin Sinclair

Default Error 721

This is to do with the BT outage in the North of England. Nothing to do with
your ISP i'm afraid, your going to have to stick it out till it's repaired.

I know someone on Tiscali with the same problem, his is now working this
evening though. I'm with BT and i wasn't affected, strange when he stays
over the road from me.

We are in Scotland as well !

Kev

"Tx2" wrote in message
t...

Trying to connect to Wanadoo broadband ... line sync is there, comp
dials out, then "verifying username and password" - "error 721, the
remote computer failed to respond" ...

Have confirmed username/password with Wanadoo, and entered onto DUN.

USB modem is a Speedtouch, both lights solid .... any ideas?