BT$ overfscks the user

Old February 14th 05, 07:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7

Default BT$ overfscks the user

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/02/14/bt_upgrade/

Jeeezess the fscking BT$ ****s.
BT$ up the speed from 1mbit to 2mbit and then half the
transfer from 30Gb to 15Gbytes per month leaving the
punter robbed of half the goods he has bought.

Remember you are not buying speed with broadband
that has capped services, you are buying how
much data has been transferred.

Its like buying two pints of beer.
The fast talking con man is saying,
yes I am giving you only one pint because
I served you twice as quick.

You just been robbed!

BT$ is on the rampage over****ing the user!