ATTN:Alex Heney.... GLOAT TIME

Old February 15th 05, 10:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

Default ATTN:Alex Heney.... GLOAT TIME

Remember i said i thought the Plusnet cap would be around the 50 gig mark
during their capped period of the day???
Well check out...
http://www.force9.net/features/usage_guide.shtml

QUOTE
"18.99 - 22GB per month peak time, potential including off peak usage of
222GB* (This applies to current Home Surf customers)
21.99 30 GB per month peak time, potential including off-peak usage of
230GB* (Including ADSL Home and Broadband EasyStart customers)
29.99 50 GB per month peak time, potential including off-peak usage of
250GB* (Including Broadband EasyStart 1Mb)
39.99 75GB per month peak time, potential including off-peak usage of
275GB*"

Oh how right was i????
Now lets see if you can admit i was right, oh the sweet satisfaction (BTW
the off peak bit is the 1-8am {or whatever time it is}that was always gonna
be the uncapped time anyway)
(*Cue* the bit where you try to worm, claim i never mentioned 50 gig as a
figure, claim that the PN users on some accounts actually voted for figures
as low as 22 gig and other various meaningless dribble, looks like im the
one doing all the laughing now, and you really thought you was gonna be
able to gloat when they introduced a capped period limit of 100 odd gig,
HAHAHA LMFAO, I hat to say i told you so but....... well I told you)
So heres me gloating.........
I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT, HA BLOODY HAHA I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT, HA
BLOODY HAHA I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT, HA BLOODY HAHA I WAS RIGHT, I WAS
RIGHT, HA BLOODY HAHA I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT, HA BLOODY HAHA I WAS RIGHT,
I WAS RIGHT, HA BLOODY HAHA I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT, HA BLOODY HAHA I WAS
RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT, HA BLOODY HAHA I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT, HA BLOODY HAHA
I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT, HA BLOODY HAHA I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT, HA
BLOODY HAHA
(Im actually looking forward to your worm on this HAHA, dont expect me to
reply much though, you can twist words and meanings as much as you like,
but thems the figures and im not gonna have a long drawn out discussion
with you over this about just how correct i was)
*school boy like post ends ;D*

Old February 15th 05, 11:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:28:31 UTC, "Dave"
wrote:

Remember i said i thought the Plusnet cap would be around the 50 gig mark
during their capped period of the day???
Well check out...
http://www.force9.net/features/usage_guide.shtml

Dave is ill. He posted a LINK...

(OK, the logic of the post is irretrievably twisted but you can't have
everything)
Old February 15th 05, 11:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SwissTony

"Dave" wrote in message
Remember i said i thought the Plusnet cap would be around the 50 gig mark
during their capped period of the day???
Well check out...
http://www.force9.net/features/usage_guide.shtml

Is force9 plusnet then???? I never new that, i usually skip plusnet related
posts

Old February 15th 05, 11:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

"Dave" wrote in message
Remember i said i thought the Plusnet cap would be around the 50 gig mark
during their capped period of the day???
Well check out...
http://www.force9.net/features/usage_guide.shtml

Hold your horses. Thats Force 9. I know its part of PlusNet but that does
not mean Plusnet will be having the same cap. Its like BT broadband and BT
Yahoo, same company, different products. Better to wait for a Plusnet
announcement before gloating :-)

Old February 16th 05, 12:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

In article ,
Dave wrote:
I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT, HA BLOODY HAHA I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT, HA
BLOODY HAHA I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT, HA BLOODY HAHA I WAS RIGHT, I WAS
RIGHT, HA BLOODY HAHA I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT, HA BLOODY HAHA I WAS RIGHT,
I WAS RIGHT, HA BLOODY HAHA I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT, HA BLOODY HAHA I WAS
RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT, HA BLOODY HAHA I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT, HA BLOODY HAHA
I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT, HA BLOODY HAHA I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIGHT, HA
BLOODY HAHA

Do your parents know you're up past your bed time?

Zane.
Old February 16th 05, 12:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JC

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 23:42:00 -0000, "Beck"
wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
Remember i said i thought the Plusnet cap would be around the 50 gig mark
during their capped period of the day???
Well check out...
http://www.force9.net/features/usage_guide.shtml

Hold your horses. Thats Force 9. I know its part of PlusNet but that does
not mean Plusnet will be having the same cap. Its like BT broadband and BT
Yahoo, same company, different products. Better to wait for a Plusnet
announcement before gloating :-)

Don't be too smug...it's already announced!!

http://www.plus.net/features/usage_guide.shtml
--

Regards

John [Essex, UK]
Remove the obvious spamtrap to reply
Old February 16th 05, 01:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Heney

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:28:31 -0000, "Dave"
wrote:

Remember i said i thought the Plusnet cap would be around the 50 gig mark
during their capped period of the day???
Well check out...
http://www.force9.net/features/usage_guide.shtml

QUOTE
"18.99 - 22GB per month peak time, potential including off peak usage of
222GB* (This applies to current Home Surf customers)
21.99 - 30 GB per month peak time, potential including off-peak usage of
230GB* (Including ADSL Home and Broadband EasyStart customers)
29.99 - 50 GB per month peak time, potential including off-peak usage of
250GB* (Including Broadband EasyStart 1Mb)
39.99 - 75GB per month peak time, potential including off-peak usage of
275GB*"

Oh how right was i????

Not very.

But neither was I.

We *were* talking about the 2MB account, which is the 39.99 per month
one.

In actual fact, they have chosen a value for that exactly half way
between what the two of us suggested, as I was saying I thought they
would give 100GB on that, and you were saying 50GB.

We were both wrong.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
Q: Why do blondes hate M&Ms? A: They're too hard to peel.

Old February 16th 05, 01:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Heney

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 23:08:27 -0000, "SwissTony"
wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
Remember i said i thought the Plusnet cap would be around the 50 gig mark
during their capped period of the day???
Well check out...
http://www.force9.net/features/usage_guide.shtml

Is force9 plusnet then???? I never new that, i usually skip plusnet related
posts

They still have separate accounts, but yes, the companies have been
combined, and use mainly the same servers for quite a long time now.

Old February 16th 05, 01:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Heney

wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
Remember i said i thought the Plusnet cap would be around the 50 gig mark
during their capped period of the day???
Well check out...
http://www.force9.net/features/usage_guide.shtml

Hold your horses. Thats Force 9. I know its part of PlusNet but that does
not mean Plusnet will be having the same cap. Its like BT broadband and BT
Yahoo, same company, different products. Better to wait for a Plusnet
announcement before gloating :-)

They are having the same limits.

And I freely admit, they are lower than I was expecting, although
higher than Dave was expecting.

Basically, you get 30GB for 22, 50 for 30, and then each extra 25Gb
costs an extra 10 (which works out at 40p/GB of allowance above the
"basic" 30GB).

Old February 16th 05, 02:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

news
wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
Remember i said i thought the Plusnet cap would be around the 50 gig

mark
during their capped period of the day???
Well check out...
http://www.force9.net/features/usage_guide.shtml

Hold your horses. Thats Force 9. I know its part of PlusNet but that

does
not mean Plusnet will be having the same cap. Its like BT broadband and

BT
Yahoo, same company, different products. Better to wait for a Plusnet
announcement before gloating :-)

They are having the same limits.

And I freely admit, they are lower than I was expecting, although
higher than Dave was expecting.

nope you expected 100 odd gig and i said about 50 gig, i was as good as
bang on as that figure is right slap bang in the middle of all their cap
ranges.

Basically, you get 30GB for 22, 50 for 30, and then each extra 25Gb
costs an extra 10 (which works out at 40p/GB of allowance above the
"basic" 30GB).

yep, wonder what happened to their soooo called survey LOL errrrrr dont
tell me all the PN users wanted a low cap, LMFAO another example of PN
dishonesty IMO