Plusnet portal and email problem

Old February 16th 05, 10:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Wira One

Default Plusnet portal and email problem

Is it just me or the Plusnet portal and email servers are down at the
moment? I couldn't access the portal and I couldn't send and receive email
right now.

Old February 16th 05, 10:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Simpsons

"Wira One" wrote in message
news:[email protected] eranews...
Is it just me or the Plusnet portal and email servers are down at the
moment? I couldn't access the portal and I couldn't send and receive email
right now.

Fine for me.

Old February 16th 05, 10:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Wira One

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:44:44 +0000, The Simpsons wrote:

"Wira One" wrote in message
news:[email protected] eranews...
Is it just me or the Plusnet portal and email servers are down at the
moment? I couldn't access the portal and I couldn't send and receive email
right now.

Fine for me.

Seems to only affect some of plus net users. I've no problem accessing the
webmail, but I still couldn't access my mail through mail.plus.net
(POP/smtp). Saw an announcement saying that they've some problem with the
portal though.

Old February 16th 05, 11:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Wira One

"Wira One" wrote in message
news:[email protected] eranews...
Is it just me or the Plusnet portal and email servers are down at the
moment? I couldn't access the portal and I couldn't send and receive email
right now.

Fine for me.

Seems to only affect some of plus net users. I've no problem accessing the
webmail, but I still couldn't access my mail through mail.plus.net
(POP/smtp). Saw an announcement saying that they've some problem with the
portal though.

Email is working now.

Old February 16th 05, 02:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

"Wira One" wrote in message
news:[email protected] eranews...
Is it just me or the Plusnet portal and email servers are down at the
moment? I couldn't access the portal and I couldn't send and receive
email
right now.

Fine for me.

Seems to only affect some of plus net users. I've no problem accessing
the
webmail, but I still couldn't access my mail through mail.plus.net
(POP/smtp). Saw an announcement saying that they've some problem with
the
portal though.

Email is working now.

Hi,

We did have a slowdown on the portal, we've made some changes on the
backend and that has improved performance, and we're making some more
changes to improve it still further.
Regarding email, I haven't heard of any particular problems today, but if
you let us know if it comes back we'll have a look into it.

With Regards,

Dave,