ADSL and PABX ....

Old February 16th 05, 03:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

Default ADSL and PABX ....

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:46:02 -0000, Tx2
wrote:

Can someone confirm that i'm not making a numpty assumption in saying
that ADSL doesn't work thru PABX? I've brainfarted and just want to make
sure...

BT Sales, incidentally, had no idea what a PABX was .... "because we
don't use one of those", came the reply.

Hi,

If you are referring to a BT Installed/Managed PABX then no, you wouldn't
be able to get ADSL on the line.

With Regards,

Dave,