USM modem into wireless router

Old February 16th 05, 04:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jose

Default USM modem into wireless router

I've a Binatone ADSL 500 USB modem supplied by my ISP and would like to seek
advice as to how it can be connected to a wireless router which only accepts
Ethernet cable.
Thanks in advance

Old February 16th 05, 04:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dylan30

You can't !

Ignore the usb modem and check out
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/produ...eful&offset=10

for a cheap solution.

regards
Adam

Old February 16th 05, 04:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

"Jose" wrote in message
I've a Binatone ADSL 500 USB modem supplied by my ISP and would like to
seek advice as to how it can be connected to a wireless router which
only accepts Ethernet cable.
Thanks in advance

If you can find one, the Draytek Vigor 2200USB is a router with a USB
socket. Not wireless but you could plug an access point into it.

But as others have said it's probably cheaper to get a new modem/router.

Ivor

Old February 16th 05, 05:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gel

try
www.binatonebroadband.com