router to AOL

Old February 17th 05, 01:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin

Default router to AOL

Hello

Which router, access point and modem adsl is very good to broadband AOL??
Router D-Link DSL-G604T is working properly?

Best Regards
Martin
Old February 17th 05, 07:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
huLLy

Martin wrote:
Hello

Which router, access point and modem adsl is very good to broadband
AOL?? Router D-Link DSL-G604T is working properly?

Best Regards
Martin

Zoom X5
--
huLLy
VOIP SIP Phone Number 4823176 on Global Village

Old February 17th 05, 10:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Wira One

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:17:37 -0800, Martin wrote:

Hello

Which router, access point and modem adsl is very good to broadband AOL??
Router D-Link DSL-G604T is working properly?

Best Regards
Martin

Any will work, I've had installed Netgear and nobranded £30ish modem
router that work. The only thing you need to remember is to set the MTU on
the router to 1400.
Old February 17th 05, 12:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark²³°°

Wira One wrote:
snip

Which router, access point and modem adsl is very good to broadband AOL??
Router D-Link DSL-G604T is working properly?

Best Regards
Martin

Any will work, snip

Any will not work, I tried and failed to install a DSL-G604T at a
customer of mine. The Netgear DG834T worked straight out of the box
however, after adjusting the MTU. (Running with an Apple Powerbook, out
of interest)

--

Mark²³°°