Call-barring - Can i still get broadband??

Old February 17th 05, 11:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
`G4

Default Call-barring - Can i still get broadband??

Hi, can anyone tell me if it is at all possible to sign up to a
broadband provider even if the person has "total call barring" on
outgoing calls?

BT still haven't e-mailed me back about this one!

thanks,
Marc
Old February 17th 05, 11:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
:::Jerry::::

"`G4" wrote in message
om...
Hi, can anyone tell me if it is at all possible to sign up to a
broadband provider even if the person has "total call barring" on
outgoing calls?

BT still haven't e-mailed me back about this one!

Is this the voluntary 'total call barring' on out going calls or the imposed
version, you might not want to answer !....

Old February 19th 05, 02:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
`G4

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message ...
"`G4" wrote in message
om...
Hi, can anyone tell me if it is at all possible to sign up to a
broadband provider even if the person has "total call barring" on
outgoing calls?

BT still haven't e-mailed me back about this one!

Is this the voluntary 'total call barring' on out going calls or the imposed
version, you might not want to answer !....

This is the voluntary version. BT still hasn't replied to my e-mail =(