Numbers of broadband customers

Old February 17th 05, 08:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nigel

Default Numbers of broadband customers

Is there any way of finding out how many broadband customers a particular
ISP has in the UK?

Nigel D

Old February 17th 05, 08:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hiram Hackenbacker

Nigel wrote:
Is there any way of finding out how many broadband customers a particular
ISP has in the UK?

Ask the ISP - they may tell you - but would you believe them?

Old February 17th 05, 10:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nigel

"Hiram Hackenbacker" wrote in message
t...
Nigel wrote:
Is there any way of finding out how many broadband customers a particular
ISP has in the UK?

Ask the ISP - they may tell you - but would you believe them?

I only asked because I am with biscit, and I have yet to meet someone else
with them, but maybe all biscit users have their own domain names, so it is
not so obvious who they are with.

Nigel

Old February 17th 05, 11:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jelv

Nigel wrote:
Is there any way of finding out how many broadband customers a particular
ISP has in the UK?

Nigel D

http://portal.plus.net/investors/dow...2004_final.pdf

Look at the section Operational Review on page 2.

--
John
Old February 18th 05, 06:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
six-toes

Nigel wrote:
Is there any way of finding out how many broadband customers a

particular
ISP has in the UK?

Nigel D

yes they are published , cant remember where i saw them though .maybe
it was net4nowt .
BT has the most