New BT Yahoo Terms and Conditions

Old February 19th 05, 09:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default New BT Yahoo Terms and Conditions

Just got an e-mail telling me about new terms and conditions no real
problem with it as we say round here its their train set they can do
what they want with it my grip is the e-mail clearly states

"Changes have been made throughout the document, so please read it all
and let us know of any questions you may have. Thank you"

wouldn't it have been good customer relations if the multipule changes
had been clearly highlighted with the old terms and conditions so that
everyone could see what has changed not just the person who wrote them
,For all i know their might be a clause that says if i miss a payement
that I have to give up my first born to BT Yahoo

I feel better now for getting that of my chest

Regards

Osiris
Old February 19th 05, 10:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Thanatos

Hi

wrote in message
Just got an e-mail telling me about new terms and conditions no real
problem with it as we say round here its their train set they can do
what they want with it my grip is the e-mail clearly states

"Changes have been made throughout the document, so please read it all
and let us know of any questions you may have. Thank you"

wouldn't it have been good customer relations if the multipule changes
had been clearly highlighted with the old terms and conditions so that
everyone could see what has changed not just the person who wrote them

,For all i know their might be a clause that says if i miss a payement
that I have to give up my first born to BT Yahoo

You mean you have NOT read section vii, sub section ix, paragraph 6?

Which clearley states the above!

Old February 19th 05, 10:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
:::Jerry::::

wrote in message
Just got an e-mail telling me about new terms and conditions no real
problem with it as we say round here its their train set they can do
what they want with it my grip is the e-mail clearly states

"Changes have been made throughout the document, so please read it all
and let us know of any questions you may have. Thank you"

wouldn't it have been good customer relations if the multipule changes
had been clearly highlighted with the old terms and conditions so that
everyone could see what has changed not just the person who wrote them
,For all i know their might be a clause that says if i miss a payement
that I have to give up my first born to BT Yahoo

I feel better now for getting that of my chest

What does it matter what the old T&C's said, just read the new T&C's and if
you don't understand then ask - simple ! You are not being asked what you
think of the new T&C's, or compare the old and new, just that you understand
them.

Old February 19th 05, 12:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

wrote in message
Just got an e-mail telling me about new terms and conditions no real
problem with it as we say round here its their train set they can do
what they want with it my grip is the e-mail clearly states

"Changes have been made throughout the document, so please read it all
and let us know of any questions you may have. Thank you"

wouldn't it have been good customer relations if the multipule changes
had been clearly highlighted with the old terms and conditions so that
everyone could see what has changed not just the person who wrote them
,For all i know their might be a clause that says if i miss a payement
that I have to give up my first born to BT Yahoo

I feel better now for getting that of my chest

I have not received an email from them yet. What are the new terms?