anybody know how long it takes BT to remove a DACS?

Old February 20th 05, 12:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
P H

Default anybody know how long it takes BT to remove a DACS?

"Alex Boosbeck" wrote in message
Hi all, I applied for broadband with Madasafish on the 10th of
Feb, and today (the 19th), they've emailed me saying that they
expect my service to be available by the 22nd Feb. My modem is
still connecting at 28.8k though so assume the DACS is still in
place. Does anybody know if I can assume it'll have been removed
by Tuesday, or how long I can expect to wait?

thanks, Alex.

Tuesday will be pushing it, even if it is a simple job !

Phill H