Plusnet Caps in March or April ? Do they know themseleves ?

Old February 20th 05, 12:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

Default Plusnet Caps in March or April ? Do they know themseleves ?

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:44:03 GMT, N/A wrote:

I've just been to the PlusNet sales page for their "Premier" products and
noticed that the small print says they are introducing a "Fair Usage
Policy"
or cap in March
quote; "To be introduced in March 2005, Fair Usage will ensure you
continue
to enjoy reliable, high-speed broadband access, just as we designed."
On the sixteenth of February I received an email from PlusNet saying
that
they were going to introduce a "Fair Usage Policy" in April

quote;" This email is to notify you of the introduction of a fair usage
policy for our residential broadband services, which will apply from
April
2005. Additional information and an FAQ, where we have answered many
questions that may arise have also been provided at the bottom of this
email. Further to this, we will shortly make an additional announcement
which relates to free connection speed increases being offered to all
customers."
So do Plusnet themselves know when they're introducing this Fair Usage
Policy ? Or don't different departments talk to each other ?

Hi,

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll make sure it is corrected.

With Regards,

Dave,
Old February 20th 05, 02:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

"PlusNet Support Team" wrote in message
news
[...]

LMFAO not only is it another stupid scheme IMO, but you dont even know when
you are starting it.

Old February 20th 05, 05:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 13:23:00 GMT, N/A wrote:

On 20-Feb-2005, "PlusNet Support Team" wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll make sure it is corrected.

With Regards,

Dave,
| Customer Support for Home & Business
| PlusNet plc @ http://www.plus.net

Hi Dave, so when are PN introducing their Fair Usage Policy then ? Is it
March as they say on their Premier sign up page or is it April as they
say
in the email that was recently sent out to customers ?

April as said in the email.

Old February 20th 05, 05:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 14:30:52 -0000, Dave wrote:

[...]

We know exactly when we are starting it. 'Tis but a simple mistake.

Old February 20th 05, 05:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:04:40 -0000, Tx2
wrote:

In article ,
, a.k.a PlusNet Support Team says...

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll make sure it is corrected.

To what - March or April ?

April.

http://www.plus.net
Old February 20th 05, 06:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike NG

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 at 17:53:17, PlusNet Support Team (PlusNet Support
Team ) wrote:
With Regards,

Dave,

Just wondered - is it a full time job monitoring this NG, adslguide,
your own support forums, and there are probably others too
--
Mike
Please post replies to newsgroup to benefit others
Old February 20th 05, 06:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

Team ) wrote:
With Regards,

Dave,

Just wondered - is it a full time job monitoring this NG, adslguide,
your own support forums, and there are probably others too

At the moment it does take up the majority of my time, but my job does
include other things including training, and 2nd line support.

Old February 20th 05, 07:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:56:17 UTC, Tx2
wrote:

In article ,
, a.k.a PlusNet Support Team says...

'Tis but a simple mistake.

That's what "Dave's" father said when "Dave" was born.

"simple" being the operative word...!
Old February 20th 05, 11:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

wrote:

[...]

Which nobody would have been any the wiser to unless this post had came
about.

Old February 20th 05, 11:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

"Tx2" wrote in message
t...
In article ,
, a.k.a PlusNet Support Team says...

'Tis but a simple mistake.

That's what "Dave's" father said when "Dave" was born.

Yours on the other hand couldnt say that cos you never knew who your father
was.