Plusnet Caps in March or April ? Do they know themseleves ?

Old February 20th 05, 01:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo

Default Plusnet Caps in March or April ? Do they know themseleves ?

wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:44:03 GMT, "N/A" wrote:
quote;" This email is to notify you of the introduction of a fair usage
policy for our residential broadband services, which will apply from

April
2005. Additional information and an FAQ, where we have answered many
questions that may arise have also been provided at the bottom of this
email. Further to this, we will shortly make an additional announcement
which relates to free connection speed increases being offered to all
customers."
So do Plusnet themselves know when they're introducing this Fair Usage
Policy ? Or don't different departments talk to each other ?

It isn't all that long ago when ISP's where after getting our custom
that they where all saying stay connected to our broadband service
24/7 download has much has you want etc etc , now they have got our
custom they are moving the goal posts every other week and doing their
best to make the service not has attractive has it was .
One just cannot believe what any company in ANY industry in the UK
tells its customers or potential customers anymore one ISP is bragging
about offering a 2Mb service for just 17.99 a month and two months
free . It is only when you actually get half way through the sign up
page that up pops a screen saying this service has limit of 2Gb a
month why cannot they be straight with potential customers right from
the start .

Maybe Blueyonder isnt so bad after all, huh ? ;o)