All the happy Pusnet peeps

Old February 20th 05, 04:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

Default All the happy Pusnet peeps

LMFAO...
http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/postlist...rd=unhappiness
think they need to rename that forum as id estimate 70% of the posts are PN
related LOL, what happy customers they have, perhaps the fanboy customers
from in here could go and help them LOL

Old February 20th 05, 11:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Heney

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:09:31 -0000, "Dave"
wrote:

LMFAO...
http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/postlist...rd=unhappiness
think they need to rename that forum as id estimate 70% of the posts are PN
related LOL, what happy customers they have, perhaps the fanboy customers
from in here could go and help them LOL

A total of about 50 posters, including PN staff, ADSLGuide staff (who
are not posting complaints about PN), and others posting against the
complainers.

That doesn't really show a huge number of unhappy customers.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
.... All the world's a stage, and I missed rehearsal.

Old February 21st 05, 12:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

wrote:

LMFAO...
http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/postlist...rd=unhappiness
think they need to rename that forum as id estimate 70% of the posts are

PN
related LOL, what happy customers they have, perhaps the fanboy

customers
from in here could go and help them LOL

A total of about 50 posters, including PN staff, ADSLGuide staff (who
are not posting complaints about PN), and others posting against the
complainers.

That doesn't really show a huge number of unhappy customers.

LOL compared to other posts it does

Old February 21st 05, 01:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
B Gruff

On Sunday 20 February 2005 23:28 Dave wrote:

LOL compared to other posts it does

Where do the Little Old Ladies figure in this?

Bill
Old February 21st 05, 04:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sean

On the Sun, 20 Feb 2005 23:28:10 -0000, Dave uttered forth the
following...
LOL compared to other posts it does

Dave yet again demonstrates that idiots and computers do not mix.
Old February 21st 05, 07:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

"Sean" wrote in message
T...
On the Sun, 20 Feb 2005 23:28:10 -0000, Dave uttered forth the
following...
LOL compared to other posts it does

Dave yet again demonstrates that idiots and computers do not mix.

A bit like you and life

Old February 21st 05, 10:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:50:38 +0000, Alex Heney
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:09:31 -0000, "Dave"
wrote:

and another fscking one.

Alright already, we know Dave hates plusnet, so let him shout into a
vacuum, and he'll get bored and go away. STOP FEEDING THE FSCKING
TROLLS

*threadplonk*