anybody know how long it takes BT to remove a DACS?

Old February 20th 05, 09:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jock Mackirdy

Default anybody know how long it takes BT to remove a DACS?

In article , Alex
Boosbeck wrote:
Hi all, I applied for broadband with Madasafish on the 10th of
Feb, and today (the 19th), they've emailed me saying that they
expect my service to be available by the 22nd Feb. My modem is
still connecting at 28.8k though so assume the DACS is still in
place. Does anybody know if I can assume it'll have been removed
by Tuesday, or how long I can expect to wait?

Do you know there's a spare pair to the exchange to enable you to
be unDACSed? Did Madasafish check this with BT before they
promised you service?

--

Jock Mackirdy
Bedford