Any TalkTalk users having probs FTP'ing to web space?

Old February 21st 05, 08:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave P

Default Any TalkTalk users having probs FTP'ing to web space?

I have set up my webspace but still can't get in. Anyone else managed to
sort this out????

Match

Old February 21st 05, 10:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Anton Gsen

Dave P wrote:

I have set up my webspace but still can't get in. Anyone else managed to
sort this out????

It's a bit of a shot in the dark, but try setting your FTP client to use
"passive" mode. If you're in need of a good FTP client then I can highly
recommend FileZilla (it's freeware by the way).

Anton
Old February 21st 05, 10:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

"Dave P" wrote in message
I have set up my webspace but still can't get in. Anyone else managed to sort
this out????

Match

Have you corrected the mistake on Talk Talks website, that's been there since
day one?

USERNAME: username.talktalk.net

should be

USERNAME: