Problem with Paessler Traffic Grapher (PRTG)

Old February 21st 05, 08:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Geoff

Default Problem with Paessler Traffic Grapher (PRTG)

In common with other readers here, I've been looking for a tool to
measure the traffic on my broadband connection. It looks like the
freeware version of PRTG (www.paessler.com) will fit the job well, and
I had it working on one of the machines on my home LAN. However, on
the (fixed) machine it will not work at all - it starts, the prtg.exe
tasks are running but now graphing window appears.

Any ideas? Am I missing something?

The working system is WinXP Pro without SP2, the failing system is
WinXP Home, WITH SP2 (but I'm not sure that would stop the main
graphing window, since I don't even reach the set-up options after
installing it).

Geoff