Pipex Email Problem

Old February 23rd 05, 03:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Pete

Default Pipex Email Problem

Hi Everyone, I'm having problems with my email, I'm on pipex solo 1000
and I'm receiving email but not "all" email

I subscribe to a number of forums and I've not been getting any email
from replies to questions on their sites nor have I been receiving
emails from my ebay account when I buy or sell something and the same
goes for paypal.

Now the strange thing is that If I send a email from my hotmail account
to my pipex it works fine, same goes if I send a email from my pipex
back to my pipex, I'm using thunderbird and I've also tried outlook
express just to check it wasnt something in thunderbird and both are the
same.

Are pipex having trouble with email because I've checked their email
status and it says all email is working fine.

Anyone else having problems?

Pete
Old February 23rd 05, 07:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Native Research

"Pete" wrote in message
Hi Everyone, I'm having problems with my email, I'm on pipex solo 1000 and
I'm receiving email but not "all" email

I subscribe to a number of forums and I've not been getting any email from
replies to questions on their sites nor have I been receiving emails from
my ebay account when I buy or sell something and the same goes for paypal.

Now the strange thing is that If I send a email from my hotmail account to
my pipex it works fine, same goes if I send a email from my pipex back to
my pipex, I'm using thunderbird and I've also tried outlook express just
to check it wasnt something in thunderbird and both are the same.

Are pipex having trouble with email because I've checked their email
status and it says all email is working fine.

Anyone else having problems?

Pete

No problems here, although I do occasionally have problems with AOL and NTL
customers, and I have heard of problems with eBay in the past.

Generally speaking Pipex mail is fine, but it does have a few quirks.

Old February 23rd 05, 01:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Pete

Native Research wrote:
"Pete" wrote in message

[...]

I think it's sorted now mate, I have been getting email anyway, I think
they might of been a slight problem somewhere but it seems fine now :-)