Zen internet - good or bad?

Old February 23rd 05, 07:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
narcissu

Default Zen internet - good or bad?

I am a heavy user, and make no apologies - no point having a
'contended' service we pay for and then not allowed to use the b/w
that's there.

So, are Zen great, good, or bad.

I am interested in their 1Mb unlimited service, maybe 2 but even a
heavy user does not need 2Mb - and I grab a lot a day.

So, is Zen reliable, the sevrice normally working and fast fixes, I
use IRC but mostly just chatting, no bots or XDcc xfers, just
occasionally asking a private ftp whilst being online on irc (once a
month for 10's of MB's).

Would appreciate the feedback of real users.

Thanks.

PS - to check idiots have not done bad things when on irc an so got a
gline, what is the host for Zen given as i.e using irc as a BT user
(not for long, shame they do not want my money),

my host is @hostxx-xxx-xxx-xxx.rangexx-xxx.btcentralplus.com

ne nice to know typically what zen is like to check any glines.
Old February 23rd 05, 10:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
It's Me

May let you know soon as I am migrating to them soon from BTyahoo.

So far they have been great when I have contacted them about the move.

And I think they were English in England and not India support.

But with monthly contracts how far can you go wrong?

news

Old February 23rd 05, 10:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Lord

"It's Me" wrote in message
May let you know soon as I am migrating to them soon from BTyahoo.

So far they have been great when I have contacted them about the move.

And I think they were English in England and not India support.

Well, generally Asian in Rochdale, nice people.

Zen are great, no problems with 10+ contracts over the last 24 months.

Old February 24th 05, 12:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"BIGEYE" wrote in message
"It's Me" wrote in message
May let you know soon as I am migrating to them soon from BTyahoo.

So far they have been great when I have contacted them about the move.

And I think they were English in England and not India support.

But with monthly contracts how far can you go wrong?

"narcissu" wrote in message
news

[...]

In fact Very Good!

Old February 25th 05, 01:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
narcissu

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:40:09 -0000, "M" wrote:

"BIGEYE" wrote in message
.. .
"It's Me" wrote in message
May let you know soon as I am migrating to them soon from BTyahoo.

So far they have been great when I have contacted them about the move.

And I think they were English in England and not India support.

But with monthly contracts how far can you go wrong?

"narcissu" wrote in message
news
[...]

Thanks - looks like I will be migrating to Zen from BT Yahoo - wonder
what BT Yahoo are like in giving out a MAC - that's if support have
any idead what I am talking about