Question about Vigor 2600G or 2600VG

Old February 24th 05, 05:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Josey

Default Question about Vigor 2600G or 2600VG

Can anyone tell me, does the Draytek 2600G/2600VG have a menu option to turn
of the wireless when it's not needed?

Thanks.

Jc.

Old February 24th 05, 05:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Josey

"Josey" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me, does the Draytek 2600G/2600VG have a menu option to
turn of the wireless when it's not needed?

That should say turn off.

Jc.

Old February 24th 05, 05:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Neil Pollicott

Josey wrote:
Can anyone tell me, does the Draytek 2600G/2600VG have a menu option to turn
of the wireless when it's not needed?

Yes, Basic SetupWireless LAN SetupGeneral Settings.

Thanks.

Jc.

--
Replace spam with neil and remove the trap to mail me.