Pipex: I've been upgraded.....

Old February 24th 05, 10:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Keith Brown

Default Pipex: I've been upgraded.....

Until this morning, I was on Solo 150.

I have logged on this evening, and I am now on Solo 250....woo-hoo!

Anyone else been upgraded yet?

Looking at my further upgrade options, they seem to have done away with Solo
500, or at least it wasn't in the grid as an option.....is this correct?

Old February 24th 05, 11:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mo

"Keith Brown" wrote in message
Until this morning, I was on Solo 150.

I have logged on this evening, and I am now on Solo 250....woo-hoo!

Anyone else been upgraded yet?

Looking at my further upgrade options, they seem to have done away with
Solo
500, or at least it wasn't in the grid as an option.....is this correct?

i thought the upgrades happened when your exchange was upgraded? what
exchange are you on?

did you pay to have it done?