PlusNet: over night free on lite as well ?

Old February 25th 05, 05:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Norman

Default PlusNet: over night free on lite as well ?

After the change in April, will the fair usage policy also apply
(partly at least) to the Broadband Home Lite product ?

i.e. will 1am - 8am and uploads continue to be counted against Lite
users' data transfer allowances ?
--
Andy Norman
http://www.norman.cx/
Old February 25th 05, 05:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On 25-Feb-2005, Andrew Norman wrote:

After the change in April, will the fair usage policy also apply
(partly at least) to the Broadband Home Lite product ?

i.e. will 1am - 8am and uploads continue to be counted against Lite
users' data transfer allowances ?

All usage will continue to be counted.
Old February 25th 05, 06:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

"Andrew Norman" wrote in message
After the change in April, will the fair usage policy also apply
(partly at least) to the Broadband Home Lite product ?

i.e. will 1am - 8am and uploads continue to be counted against Lite
users' data transfer allowances ?
--
Andy Norman
http://www.norman.cx/
Replace the fish with my first name to reply

Hi,

The fair usage policy won't affect Lite accounts as such both uploads and
downloads will still be counted as will usage between 1am and 8am.

--
With Regards,

Dave,

Old February 25th 05, 11:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Norman

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 18:43:32 -0000, "PlusNet Support Team"
wrote:

The fair usage policy won't affect Lite accounts as such both uploads and
downloads will still be counted as will usage between 1am and 8am.

I expect I'll probably move across to Premier when the change happens.
I'm on 2Mb Lite at the moment, I guess I can't sensibly move until the
new scheme starts ?
Old February 26th 05, 08:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

wrote:

The fair usage policy won't affect Lite accounts as such both uploads
and
downloads will still be counted as will usage between 1am and 8am.

I expect I'll probably move across to Premier when the change happens.
I'm on 2Mb Lite at the moment, I guess I can't sensibly move until the
new scheme starts ?

Hi,

At the moment you'd only be able to move to the 39.99 2Mbps Premier
account. Come April you'd have the choice of the 21.99 and 29.99 options
too.