ADSL4Less: Anyone using this one?

Old February 27th 05, 05:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
HS

Default ADSL4Less: Anyone using this one?

"Courtney" wrote in message
How reliable?

Courtney.

I'm not sure how useful my short experience with them will be but better
than nothing i hope

I've been with them for a month now and had no problems setting up (migrated
from BT) which was almsot seamless. Since then no problems with reliability,
except for a couple of days about two weeks back when some of BT's local
infrastructure failed... but once back up no probs. Transfer speeds seem
marginally slower than BT, though this is not a quantitative observation. So
so far so good.

H S

Old February 27th 05, 05:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
johnydeath

HS wrote:
"Courtney" wrote in message

How reliable?

Courtney.

I'm not sure how useful my short experience with them will be but better
than nothing i hope

I've been with them for a month now and had no problems setting up (migrated
from BT) which was almsot seamless. Since then no problems with reliability,
except for a couple of days about two weeks back when some of BT's local
infrastructure failed... but once back up no probs. Transfer speeds seem
marginally slower than BT, though this is not a quantitative observation. So
so far so good.

H S

Thanks, I expect I'll be migrating that way when I get my MAC from Pipex.

I have allowed them to offer me a better deal as I cannot get their 1Mb
service - but I expect one of them will be Bob, and he's dead.
Old March 6th 05, 12:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
HS

"johnydeath" wrote in message
HS wrote:
"Courtney" wrote in message

How reliable?

Courtney.

I'm not sure how useful my short experience with them will be but better
than nothing i hope

I've been with them for a month now and had no problems setting up
(migrated from BT) which was almsot seamless. Since then no problems with
reliability, except for a couple of days about two weeks back when some
of BT's local infrastructure failed... but once back up no probs.
Transfer speeds seem marginally slower than BT, though this is not a
quantitative observation. So so far so good.

H S

Thanks, I expect I'll be migrating that way when I get my MAC from Pipex.

I have allowed them to offer me a better deal as I cannot get their 1Mb
service - but I expect one of them will be Bob, and he's dead.

I didn't get that joke! Best of luck with the migration anyway, I was glad
that it was so seamless.... as good if not better than porting mobile phone
numbers

HS

Old March 6th 05, 08:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
johnydeath

HS wrote:

"Courtney" wrote in message

[...]

Really? I must be getting old.

2 hopes - one's Bob (hope) and he's dead, the other's no hope (with
Pipex, and no better deal)

Canx with Pipex, now awaiting my MAC