Netmeter - the parameter is incorrect

Old February 28th 05, 12:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike NG

Default Netmeter - the parameter is incorrect

I'm running 0.9.9.9 beta 2 - occasionally netmeter flips and it keeps
coming up with loads of popups saying the parameter is incorrect and I
have to reboot my PC. Does anyone else get this or know what the cure
is

Cheers

--
Mike
Please post replies to newsgroup to benefit others