Zen any upgrading likely?

Old February 28th 05, 04:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

Default Zen any upgrading likely?

I am on the Zen 512 service and many of my friends are reporting their ISP
has upgraded them to1mb or even 2mb for the same monthly costs.

Any ideas if Zen may offer to upgrade me or should I look at changing ISP

Ken

Old February 28th 05, 05:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kraftee

Ken wrote:
I am on the Zen 512 service and many of my friends are reporting
their ISP has upgraded them to1mb or even 2mb for the same monthly
costs.
Any ideas if Zen may offer to upgrade me or should I look at changing
ISP
Ken

Think before you jump, many (if not all) of the other ISP's services are
capped, whilst Zen's apparently aren't...

The question you have to ask yourself is whether you want speed until you
hit the cap or whether you want a steady, unlimited service....

Old February 28th 05, 05:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
It's Me

I have just left BTyahoo (today) and joined Zen.

I don't want to go fast then run out of road or have to worry about a cap.

Like the other person said think before you jump ship, after all it's a
monthly contact and best to hold off until things settle out.

I know I know I jumped ship, but that was BT I was jumping from, don't thing
that was a mistake.

Old February 28th 05, 09:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jeremy Clarkson's Hat

"Ken" [email protected] wrote in message
I am on the Zen 512 service and many of my friends are reporting their ISP
has upgraded them to1mb or even 2mb for the same monthly costs.

Any ideas if Zen may offer to upgrade me or should I look at changing ISP

Ken

Of course they won't don't such a maroon. It'll cost them about 8 million
pounds.