Hi-velocity.it - where's it gone?

Old February 28th 05, 07:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graeme

Default Hi-velocity.it - where's it gone?

Hi all
I'm a hi-velocity customer with their 512k package - all well and good
until today when I tried to contact them with a view to moving lines -
their website seems to be dead and the emails I have sent to the
previously working [email protected] and [email protected] addresses have failed.

Any ideas?

Graeme
Old February 28th 05, 07:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy M Jenkins

..it domain expired. Use @hi-velocity.net instead (apparently)

--
Regards
Andy M Jenkins
Old February 28th 05, 08:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:47:14 +0000 (UTC), Andy M Jenkins
wrote:

.it domain expired. Use @hi-velocity.net instead (apparently)

It really inspires confidence when an ISP forgets to renew the domain
for their web site.
Old February 28th 05, 08:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ronny

wrote:

.it domain expired. Use @hi-velocity.net instead (apparently)

It really inspires confidence when an ISP forgets to renew the domain
for their web site.

In their defense, they have said it was registered for 5yrs, or at least
they thought it was.

Old March 1st 05, 09:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike GW8IJT

wrote:

.it domain expired. Use @hi-velocity.net instead (apparently)

It really inspires confidence when an ISP forgets to renew the domain
for their web site.

Perhaps they're undergoing "cash flow problems".
Regards Mike.

Old March 1st 05, 09:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sam Nelson

wrote:

.it domain expired. Use @hi-velocity.net instead (apparently)

It really inspires confidence when an ISP forgets to renew the domain
for their web site.

Perhaps they're undergoing "cash flow problems".

It isn't as if it's expensive. But then, didn't Microsoft forget to renew
hotmail.co.uk only last year?
--
SAm.