E7Even dead ??

Old March 1st 05, 12:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rob382

Default E7Even dead ??

Anyone know whats happened i know 3 people that are down and their web site
is also dead - TIA Rob

Old March 1st 05, 12:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:37:05 -0000, "Rob382"
wrote:

Anyone know whats happened i know 3 people that are down and their web site
is also dead - TIA Rob

A whole host of ISP's seem to be having problems.

Telefonica trouble, maybe?
Old March 1st 05, 12:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Norman

wrote:

Anyone know whats happened i know 3 people that are down and their web site
is also dead - TIA Rob

A whole host of ISP's seem to be having problems.

Two floors at Redbus HEX lost power for a while.
--
Andy Norman
http://www.norman.cx/
Old March 1st 05, 01:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Linus Surguy

wrote:

Anyone know whats happened i know 3 people that are down and their web site
is also dead - TIA Rob

A whole host of ISP's seem to be having problems.

Telefonica trouble, maybe?

Major power failure at Redbus, Harbour Exchange - many people still recovering
from this.

Linus

www.telesave.co.uk: UK 2.5p/1.5/1p South Africa 6p US,France,Germany,Eire 2.5p
Looking for VoIP ? We're the largest wholesale numbering supplier in the UK!
Old March 1st 05, 04:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rupert

"Andrew Norman" wrote in message

[SNIP]

Two floors at Redbus HEX lost power for a while.

The Register reports - http://tinyurl.com/4du9r

Old March 31st 06, 12:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Keith Willcocks

"sasparillo" wrote in message

Rob382 Wrote:
Anyone know whats happened i know 3 people that are down and their web
site
is also dead - TIA Rob

There is now a free unofficial E7even customers' discussion group at

Subscribe:
Post message:

Please pass this message on to other boards and anywhere else you
encounter E7even users who are dissatisfied with the service.

This group of course would still encourage people to post about their
experience with E7even on public boards, report to Ofcom and
consumerdirect/Trading Standards if they want to, as well as taking
part in the discussion group.

http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/contact_us.shtml

http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/Kent/

Contact details in small print at bottom of Kent Trading Standards
Page

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/complain/

Just tried the web site and it came up fine.
--
Keith Willcocks

Old March 31st 06, 04:38 PM
sasparillo sasparillo is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Willcocks

Rob382 Wrote:
[...]

I've been re-connected since Wednesday evening after over two weeks without a connection and customer service not replying even though I paid extra to have an 0800 helpline. This is not the first time such problems have arisen with them. The only response has been to try and tie me in longer as a customer and offering me a couple of months free. At this rate I will be with E7even (and maybe still not receiving a fit service) until I'm a pensioner. I have already accepted an extension before for problems but I am not prepared to put up with this any longer and wish to leave this service with a refund without penalties and the MAC migration code.
Old March 31st 06, 06:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Scot Lynx

Keith Willcocks Wrote:
"sasparillo" wrote in message
...-

-

Just tried the web site and it came up fine.
--
Keith Willcocks

I've been re-connected since Wednesday evening after over two weeks
without a connection and customer service not replying even though I
paid extra to have an 0800 helpline. This is not the first time such
problems have arisen with them. The only response has been to try and
tie me in longer as a customer and offering me a couple of months free.
At this rate I will be with E7even (and maybe still not receiving a fit
service) until I'm a pensioner. I have already accepted an extension
before for problems but I am not prepared to put up with this any
longer and wish to leave this service with a refund without penalties
and the MAC migration code.

--
sasparillo

I am in exactly the same position, accepted compensation previously for
problems but not prepared to accept their latest insult for recent problems.
I have had a bit of a connection the last couple of weeks that compares at
best as slightly better than dial-up. This has gone on far too long.

Scotlynx

Old March 31st 06, 06:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Scot Lynx

Rob382 Wrote:-
[...]

We are experiencing issues obtaining MAC codes for the network that you are
on and cannot confirm how long it could take to obtain this.

---Hmmm, anyone else smell B.S.?

Please can you confirm if you would like a cease instead as this could be
quicker? The cease would take 5-7 working days to clear your line.

---I wonder where in the agreement it will tell me how screwed I am with
regard compensation if I go down this route, never mind refund for the
remainder of the agreement ---

In regards to the problems on the network we are making adjustments each day
to try and resolve these problems and you should notice an improvement day
by day.

--- This has been ongoing since 28th Dec 2005 ---