Broadband provider

Old March 1st 05, 05:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Clint Sharp

Default Broadband provider

Looking for recommendations for a BB provider for my sister, she
needs/wants;

512k or better
High or no dl cap (Initial use probably high)
Not using a LLU product (for easy migration)
Free setup/connection
Approx 20 quid or less per month.
She has a router so modem not needed but free hardware is always nice.

Any ideas?
--
Clint Sharp
Old March 1st 05, 09:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jelv

Clint Sharp wrote:
Looking for recommendations for a BB provider for my sister, she
needs/wants;

512k or better
High or no dl cap (Initial use probably high)
Not using a LLU product (for easy migration)
Free setup/connection
Approx 20 quid or less per month.
She has a router so modem not needed but free hardware is always nice.

Any ideas?

Any idea on roughly how many GB 'high' is?

--
John