NTL Freedom down since Friday 25th Feb

Old March 2nd 05, 07:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
J.

Default NTL Freedom down since Friday 25th Feb

My ADSL has been down since last Friday 28th Feb. I've called NTL on their
premium rate number loads of times to complain but it's still down. When I
use the Frog I get both solid green lights with an error message cannot
connect to server. If I use the Linksys ADSL I get one solid green light and
one red light with an error cannot connect to PPPoa server (or something
like that)

Anyone got any suggestions? Who should I call to get this fixed as NTL
haven't done anything since Friday.

Cheers,

--

Joe