Tiscali are truly appalling.

Old March 3rd 05, 01:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
gram

Default Tiscali are truly appalling.

After reading the bad press about Tiscali I thought I would be clever and go
with them and ignore the advice

I have just cancelled ,they without doubt the most appalling company in
terms of service.

Their customer services people change their stories and go back on what they
say. Their technical support staff also change their stories and are inept.

Christ, I didn't realise how unprofessional an ISP could be.

Old March 3rd 05, 02:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
silangdon

I have just cancelled ,they without doubt the most appalling company in
terms of service.

Thirded. Bunch of arses.

See if you can get written notice of cancellation. You'll then pay the
whole of the money due for the month following your 4 weeks
cancellation notice. And don't forget to cancel DDs.
Old March 3rd 05, 02:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flying Rat

In article , gram
says...
After reading the bad press about Tiscali I thought I would be clever and go
with them and ignore the advice

I have just cancelled ,they without doubt the most appalling company in
terms of service.

Their customer services people change their stories and go back on what they
say. Their technical support staff also change their stories and are inept.

Christ, I didn't realise how unprofessional an ISP could be.

Don't beat yourself up over it, lots of people have made the same
mistake and been bitten. Next time, go with a professional ISP. Zen,
Eclipse, Vispa and PlusNet are the four top contenders for service and
reliability.

You won't go wrong with a package from one of those four. Others might
do cheaper offerings but I've always found you get what you pay for.

FR