origo asr8400

Old March 3rd 05, 01:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JRS

Default origo asr8400

-- Hi,
I have the above 4-way router & the link light is continuously flashing so I
am unable to get online.
Any idea's ??
Thanks
PS I have tried re-installing & resetting

*** All Protolink outgoing e-mail is scanned & cleared using Norton
Anti-Virus 2004 ***

http://www.protolink.co.uk
Protolink Ltd.
Unit 4b Chelmsford Road Ind' Estate,
Gt Dunmow, Essex. CM6 1HD.
Tel: 01371 875726 Fax: 01371 876381

Old March 3rd 05, 01:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kraftee

JRS wrote:
-- Hi,
I have the above 4-way router & the link light is continuously
flashing so I am unable to get online.
Any idea's ??
Thanks
PS I have tried re-installing & resetting

*** All Protolink outgoing e-mail is scanned & cleared using Norton
Anti-Virus 2004 ***

http://www.protolink.co.uk
Protolink Ltd.
Unit 4b Chelmsford Road Ind' Estate,
Gt Dunmow, Essex. CM6 1HD.
Tel: 01371 875726 Fax: 01371 876381

Suggest you check all your filters by unplugging everything & then use one
after the other, if that fails take the faceplate of your NTE5 & then once
again test from the test socket. If that fails get a known working
modem/router & test with that..

If all that fails then it's get onto your ISP time & report a problem, they
most probably ask you to do some of the above testing again but it's up to
the ISP to progress a circuit fault through to BT....