D-Link DSL-604+ disconects

Old March 3rd 05, 10:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard Brown

Default D-Link DSL-604+ disconects

Hi,

Hope someone can help. I've had a D-Link DSL-604+ for about 6
months.It seemed to work fine out the box but now it will only rarely
connect (then drop the connection).

When I use my Standalone ADSL Modem it can sometimes take upto 20
attempts before it connects but it usually holds the connection
indefinitely.

I never have any problems connecting to the router but have no luck
when it comes to Internet.

firmware version is: R2.21.002.11.b3t41uk

I have 2 Laptops & they both have the same problem connecting.

I would appreciate any advice as to what I could try to get it
working. I am not very technically minded though.

Thanks,

Nicola.