MAX DSL - is it just BT Broadband going up to 2 megs?

Old March 4th 05, 10:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Heney

Default MAX DSL - is it just BT Broadband going up to 2 megs?

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:58:25 +0000, "Alex, Boosbeck."
wrote:

Hi all. Is it just BT Broadband customers that will be upgraded
to 2Mbp/s, or will it be everybody, no matter which ISP you're
with?

It isn't just BT Broadband.

But it is ISP dependent. Many are going to upgrade everybody, many
others have not yet said anything about doing so.

It certainly is not something that BT are going to do regardless of
which ISP you are with.

--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.