MAX DSL - is it just BT Broadband going up to 2 megs?

Old March 4th 05, 11:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kim

Default MAX DSL - is it just BT Broadband going up to 2 megs?

"Alex, Boosbeck." wrote in message
Hi all. Is it just BT Broadband customers that will be upgraded
to 2Mbp/s, or will it be everybody, no matter which ISP you're
with?

When BT Wholesale reduced their prices, ISP's were effectively left with a
choice of reducing their prices or doubling their speeds. Which do you think
most of them chose?

(kim)

Old March 6th 05, 11:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn

kim wrote:

"Alex, Boosbeck." wrote in message
Hi all. Is it just BT Broadband customers that will be upgraded
to 2Mbp/s, or will it be everybody, no matter which ISP you're
with?

When BT Wholesale reduced their prices, ISP's were effectively left with a
choice of reducing their prices or doubling their speeds. Which do you think
most of them chose?

BT Broadband did both though.

--
David Horne- www.davidhorne.net
Old March 7th 05, 02:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

BT Broadband did both though.

Only because they were loosing customers to lower priced competition.
Regards,
Martin

Old March 7th 05, 08:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Martin" wrote:

BT Broadband did both though.

Only because they were loosing customers to lower priced competition.

I'm sure, but it worked for me. I can't be bothered switching for a
coupls of pounds a month.

--
David Horne- www.davidhorne.net