Connecting Netgear DG834G and D-Link DI604

Old March 5th 05, 10:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard

Default Connecting Netgear DG834G and D-Link DI604

I have an NTL broadband connection with a Dlink DI604 router connected
to the NTL cable modem.

I have been given a Netgear DG834G wireless router. Obviously I cant
replace the Dlink router with this as it does not have a WAN socket.

However, is there a way in which I could connect the ethernet ports
and use the Netgear just as a wireless hub on my network?

I have connected the two together and I can access the control panel
on both. Is there any way I could ammend the routing table on the
netgear to forward all traffic which comes to the Netgear onto the
Dlink router.....and then out to the internet?