Hostplus / DeeNine Internet / Force9

Old March 6th 05, 06:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth Edmondson

Default Hostplus / DeeNine Internet / Force9

Hi Guys,

Is anyone out there who uses Force9/Plusnet having problems seeing
websites hosted by Hostplus (www.hostplus.co.uk)?

I had a problem before Christmas where several of my customer websites
were blocked. It turns out the Hostplus servers had banned the IP
addresses. The problem was never solved so I moved my customers to
another web host (at considerable cost to myself).

Now it seems that they may have done it again. Everyone else can see
www.indigo-cube.co.uk (my domain), except me.

Any help would be appreciated,

Best wishes

Gareth Edmondson
Old March 6th 05, 07:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jelv

Gareth Edmondson wrote:
Hi Guys,

Is anyone out there who uses Force9/Plusnet having problems seeing
websites hosted by Hostplus (www.hostplus.co.uk)?

I had a problem before Christmas where several of my customer websites
were blocked. It turns out the Hostplus servers had banned the IP
addresses. The problem was never solved so I moved my customers to
another web host (at considerable cost to myself).

Now it seems that they may have done it again. Everyone else can see
www.indigo-cube.co.uk (my domain), except me.

Any help would be appreciated,

I'm on PN ADSL & I got to Gareth's Blog with no trouble. My IP is in the
80.229.7.* range.

--
John
Old March 6th 05, 09:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
cw

Gareth Edmondson wrote in
:

My Force 9 IP address is in the 212.159.102.* range - it is a static IP.

I'm 212.159.76.* and can access the page..

--
Colin
Old March 6th 05, 09:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gareth Edmondson

cw wrote:
Gareth Edmondson wrote in
:

My Force 9 IP address is in the 212.159.102.* range - it is a static IP.

I'm 212.159.76.* and can access the page..

Hi CW,

Yes I fully expect everyone to be able to reach the page. The issue last
time was with my IP address (which is static). I am waiting for DeeNine
to get back to me through their online support - they are not the quickest.

Best wishes and thanks for your response,

Gareth Edmondson