A very slow service

Old March 7th 05, 11:28 AM posted to btopenworld.broadband.chat,btopenworld.broadband.gamers.chat,btopenworld.broadband.support,uk.telecom.broadband
Paul M

Default A very slow service

"Beck" wrote in
:

"Drumbago" wrote in message
I have been with BTOW for 13 months so I don't think I'm whinging
plus

BTOW
are considering closing down users who use file swapping programs and
have 'doctored' the ports so it downloads considerably slower so
other users

may
have a 'normal service'.

what makes you think they are closing down users of p2p?
If it is because of a few postings and a certain article on the
register maybe, then wait until it is confirmed. Besides they were
referring to BT broadband anyway which is a different product. I
seriously doubt they would do this.

Beck

I've used BT yahoo Broadband for over a year, and I havent had a single
problem that wasnt my fault.And I've just been upgraded to 2mb without a
hitch.
I used BT's dial up service for a few year before that as well and again
I've had few problems.