Username for Freeserve Broadband

Old March 7th 05, 03:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Carver

Default Username for Freeserve Broadband

I'm setting a friend up with an ADSL Router for a new PC she is getting.
She is also upgrading her dial-up Freeserve POTs service to Freeserve
broadband.

To make the process as painless as possible :-), I'm trying to work out
what her ADSL username will be.

I'm confused by Wanadoo's support info

http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/help/id/6111.htm

Just assuming her name is Joe Blogs, then her current e-mail address is:-

Going by the info on Wanadoo's support page do I assume her ADSL
username will be:-

[email protected] ?

and not

@fs ?

--
Mark
Please replace invalid and invalid with gmx and net to reply
Old March 7th 05, 04:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dennis

Mark Carver wrote:
I'm setting a friend up with an ADSL Router for a new PC she is getting.
She is also upgrading her dial-up Freeserve POTs service to Freeserve
broadband.

To make the process as painless as possible :-), I'm trying to work out
what her ADSL username will be.

I'm confused by Wanadoo's support info

http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/help/id/6111.htm

Just assuming her name is Joe Blogs, then her current e-mail address is:-

Going by the info on Wanadoo's support page do I assume her ADSL
username will be:-

[email protected] ?

and not

@fs ?

[email protected] is correct (well mine is equivalent) :-)